New line 2022 Small frame bag [MTB]
- 1.5 litres capacity and 180 grams weight.
- 600D Nylon outer shell with waterproof TPU inner laminate. Seamless, high-frequency welded structure. 100% waterproof.
- New design to better adapt to frames with short steerer tube, such as MTB frames.
- The new design facilitates the installation of bottle holders on the frame.
- Inner pockets in 210D Nylon 100% waterproof Ripstop in yellow to contrast and allow you to quickly locate your items and carry your load tidily.
- Double side pocket with YKK waterproof zip with puller (2 sets): makes it easy to use even when wearing gloves.
- 2 sets of interchangeable Hypalon reinforced Velcro straps for weight resistance (6 attachment points).
- Reflective logos.
The new frame bags are made of Nylon 600D and Hypalon and have seams, sealed with high frequency welding technology. Nylon 600D is completely waterproof and has an external PU (Polyurethane) coating that repels water and makes the bag dry quickly, when in contact with the air. The bag has a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating that, together with the sealed seams, makes the bag completely watertight. The YKK zippers are waterproof. The interior is reinforced with a padded chassis that gives the bag stability and protects the load from possible knocks. The bag has a double side pocket (one on each side of the bag), each one containing different compartments, including one with a waterproof zipper. Both compartments are lined in yellow 210D Ripstop Nylon with TPU coating.
We offer our frame bags in two different configurations that make them adaptable to most frames. The so-called GRAVEL-Model is meant for Gravel Bikes or for bikes that are meant for the road. It is especially suited for bikes that have frames with little sloping and longer head tubes which means that the top tube and the diagonal tube have more space between each other in this front area. On the other hand, the so-called MTB-Model is meant for mountain bikes that have greater sloping and short head tubes. The name difference between the two models does not imply that they can’t be used outside their respective discipline, but rather that depending on the shape of your frame, one may fit better than another, or even that both types can fit your bike.
The bags come in three sized: Small (1.5 liters), Medium (3 liters) and Large (5 liters). The bag gets attached to the frame by means of removable and interchangeable Velcros, reinforced with Hypalon. They come in two different lengths, so they fit on any tube. All frame bags feature the brand’s logos in reflective material for better visibility and 1 set of zipper pulls that come in two colours so you can give your bag the look you want.
Locate your store:
38 x 13 x 4 cm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.