Saddle tool bag
Geosmina saddle pocket bag for tools with 0.6 liters capacity, the safest way to carry your inner tubes, tools, patches, air tanks, …. safe and fully protected against shocks, water and dust. Its rigid construction and High Frequency sealing make it 100% solid and waterproof. Indispensable for your outings in the country or on the road. It adapts to the saddle rails and seat post with reinforced Velcro® straps, you won’t be able to live without it!
- 600D Nylon outer shell with waterproof TPU inner laminate.
- Seamless, high-frequency welded structure. 100% waterproof.
- Single opening with roll-up closure to guarantee watertightness.
- Rigid inner chassis to give consistency to the whole bag and protect from impacts.
- Redesigned Velcro adjustment for increased stability.
- Hypalon back panel with slots to allow installation of light or auxiliary straps.
- Reflective details and logos.
Our new saddle pocket bag for tools is made of Nylon 600D and has seams that are sealed by means of high frequency welding technology. This material is completely waterproof and has an external PU (Polyurethane) coating that repels water and makes the bag dry quickly, when in contact with the air. The bag has a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating that, together with the sealed seams, makes the bag completely watertight. The bag has a rigid chassis on the inside and a practical roll-top closure, and is attached to the saddle by means of new, redesigned Velcros. The reflective brand logo ensures that you are quickly visible to others when it’s dark.
Locate your local:
14 x 8.5 x 6 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.